Gut Greed Gut Greed

Dear god, this was awesome.

even though it was pretty simplistic, the movements were all near perfection, the plot was well written, and the humour was good.

The ending couldn't have been better.

Billys Big Day Billys Big Day

Eh...not so great.

I can see why the score dropped, the tween models were only slightly above average, and the random violence against a black man wasn't a turn on either, it was cruel, it makes me think your beat upo at school by black kids or something, and i'll admit, sometimes it was funny, but otherwise it was just 'tarded, and im aware that all jokes can't be gems, but if they are then maybe you'll keep your score next time.

Hapless Hapless

It was alright.

Definetely doesn't deserve a 4.09 though, the animation wasn't that great at all, very choppy at points, and the walk cycles were pretty messy, not to mention the ugly proportions, and the bad ending, I mean, it's a gue plot hole.
The way you animated the story, the guy's life sucked, and the end, some retard just says cheer up, BS, his life was utter crap, he can't just cheer up...oh well, just try harder vnext time, the parts you kinda copped out on really showed.

Nameless 5 Vol.2 Nameless 5 Vol.2

great....

Until the end. that stfu n****r part killed all the humour, all that you built up too, killed, dead, dead as a jew in a concentration camp.
see? did you like that? I bet you didn't, and I didn't like when you used a deragatory slave word, so please, if your using race, don't insult it, I know your jewish, and are ALSO a minority, so instead, next time, please don't do something that crosses the line like that, I appreciate you as an animator, and a fellow minority(though your not a minority where you live.).

LazyMuffin responds:

Im a jew and I honestly dont care how much you talk about concentration camp and holocaust.
go ahead.

I try to mock all religions, not meaning to offend anyone.

"Dare" "Dare"

Meh.

First off, the writing was completely amazing, I mean the storyline was great, very nice, and touching.

Animation was pretty lame, mostly tweens, and half-cut off bodies.

Art, well, it was okay, not bad, but not exclamatory either.

I guess overall, nice job, but the score your getting still puzzles me.

I mean, it's good, but it's not amazing.
should be around 4.08

1st animation 1st animation

Very nice but...

A few minor things that cvould have been better, the clouds were used a lot, but were kinda poorly drawn, and the part after it shows the, falling, and has a short zoom up of the ground was kinda weak aswell, but other than those two minor things, very nice flash, made me smile, and thats what counts.

the PICO DAY anthem the PICO DAY anthem

You must be really ugly or something.

because god wouldn't give all this talent at music,animation,writing,and art to someone without taking something away, haha, but seriously, an amazing flash, you made the song and even wrote it, thats even more amazing, but over all I have to congratulate you, for being 17, this is outstanding.

Tears of Red Tears of Red

This is great.

It's amazing, good detail, decent fbf, and when it comes to it, pretty nice tweens, I like the BG's alot also, and the storyline was very touching.

Didn't you start flash freestyle battles?
I really miss those...what happened to you man? your animations were very good, and you were cool....did you leave the internet forver? if you do come back, AIM me, it's in my profile, I used to flash freestyle battle all the time.

Salad Fingers Lemon Tree Salad Fingers Lemon Tree

it was good, and for the most part...

A decent tribute, but im sure he doesn't like the fact that you decompiled his .swf's to do it =\.

Kirby's Dreamland I Kirby's Dreamland I

Ok, im confused....

If you can animate so well without spriting, why do you do so? sprites are pretty low in my book, unless almost completely custom.
But you seem to draw very well,and animate even better,so why use old-school sprites?
im sure if you made a flash of this quality, except fully drawn, not a sprite in site, you'd get even more props.
decent flash none-the-less.